Today I’m bringing you 50 activities you can do at home! This list has a mixture of activities that will keep you entertained for the foreseeable future.
Some of the activities may require you to pick up some supplies from the supermarket whilst you’re doing your weekly shop, but a lot of them involve things you will already have at home or nothing at all!
Ideas for how to pick an activity
You could work through the list, ticking them off one by one.
Pick an activity at random by selecting a number between 1 and 50 (or drawing numbers out of a hat/bowl or asking Alexa to pick).
If you live in a house with several people, take it in turns picking an activity.
50 activities you can do at home
- Bake a cake
- Dance party
- Make your own jigsaw
- Practise football keepy-uppies in the garden
- Rearrange furniture
- Still life drawing
- Decorate biscuits with icing
- Build a duvet fort
- Rediscover old playstation/xbox games
- Paint your nails
- Make a 3 course meal
- Practise handstands
- Create a dance routine
- Camp in the garden overnight
- Have a BBQ
- Get dressed up and throw yourself a dinner party
- Write a story
- Read a book
- Have a movie marathon
- Make popcorn
- Perform a fashion show
- Follow an online make up tutorial
- Learn to do the splits
- Try a new hairstyle
- Call a friend
- Watch your favourite film
- Watch a film you’ve never seen before
- Write in your journal
- Draw a self-portrait
- Try a new recipe
- Write a letter
- Learn something new about a family member
- Legs, bums and tums
- Practise playing an instrument
- Learn the words to a new song
- Write your own song
- Start a new TV series
- Make a travel bucket list
- Bake some cookies
- Take a bubble bath and light some candles
- Teach your pet a new trick
- Have a PJ party
- Call a family member
- Write a poem
Have fun with your 50 activities! If you share your activity on Twitter or Instagram – don’t forget to tag me @takeapawsblog
Take a Paws and tell me:
What fun things do you like to do at home?
omg these are SUCH good ideas and I am constantly getting ‘bored’ so I’m defo gonna come back to this page and do some of these! Speaking of resdicovering new games…how’s the Sims going? Another AMAZING post Charlotte!! 🙂
Ah thanks Millie! The Sims is going really! I’m trying to play as much of the original pack as possible before I get an expansion pack. I’m thinking Seasons next!