It feels so amazing to be writing this post. All I have ever wanted was to encourage conversation over topics that I am passionate about, through the medium of writing. Not only have my posts starting gaining enough traction to allow this to happen, but my blog has been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award.
The VBA is awarded by writers, to writers. It re-enforces this ‘writes supporting writers’ community that we are all so fond of. Writers are nominated because their blog brings something special to the Blogging Community and I am truly honoured that my blog is considered as such.
I was nominated by the wonderful Catherine Mellen who writes for Shatter the Silence. Thank you so much, this means so much to me.
To find out more about how the VBA nomination system works, click here.
My nominations are:
7 things about myself
- I’m obsessed with dogs.
- I can officially squat heavier than my own body weight.
- My favourite pizza is a margherita with extra sliced tomatoes, rucola and oregano.
- I always have to google how to spell margherita.
- My first story was about two rabbits who always argued and my parents have kept a print out copy somewhere.
- I’m desperate to visit Australia and New Zealand.
- I can speak French.
Thanks for reading!