October is the month of rain so here are some ideas for when it’s raining cats and dogs.
- Pick your favourite childhood film or watch the latest blockbuster.
- The Great British Bake-off started not long ago, take inspiration from their themed weeks and create a show stopper!
- Start a jigsaw.
- Create a painting of a rainy day.
- Re-organise your cupboards.
- Call a friend or relative that you haven’t heard from in a while.
- Plan your next summer holiday.
- Find a cosy coffee shop and watch the rain.
- Explore your local library.
- Make a hot chocolate extravaganza with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and marshmallows.
- Practise a hairstyle you’ve been wanting to try.
- Wrap up warm, put on your wellies and splash about in some puddles.
I remember when I was at school and it was chucking it down at home time. The whole way home, I jumped in every puddle I came across. My trousers were drenched and my school shoes were soaked through. I had so much fun but my mum was furious when I got home.
I love rainy days. There’s something endearing about the dark skies and the rain bouncing off the window.
How do you like to spend a rainy day? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading x